users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Updating from promoted build to RC and to final release

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:50:48 -0800

It's probably something that would technically be possible but not something we test - there would be too many upgrade paths to verify. By installing promoted builds you are prompted for an upgrade for more recent promoted builds as they come out. It is recommended that you re-install a final version though.
-Alexis