users@glassfish.java.net

Updating from promoted build to RC and to final release

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:47:22 -0600 (CST)

I am currently trying to get a Glassfish 3.1.1 cluster up and running,
however I am facing quite some bugs. Browsing the jira reports I usually find
that the issues have been fixed in 3.1.2. This made me think about setting up
a promoted build of Glassfish 3.1.2 and switching to the RC and the final
build when it is available. However, I am unsure if it is possible to easily
update the promoted build to the RC and the final version. Probably by using
the update center? Could someone please confirm how it will be possible to
update your current Glassfish 3.1.2 promoted build to the final releases?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'st.h']