users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS/JMX information in an OSGi bundle

From: Robert Weeks <RWeeks_at_ext-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 09:13:20 -0800

On Jan 4, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Sahoo wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 January 2012 09:43 PM, Robert Weeks wrote:
>> Not sure what you mean by this - those classes - outside of the jar?
>>
>> For example - for this to work in my existing bundle - my bnd file contains similar to this:
>>
>> Include-Resource: conf=src/conf,resources=resources,lib=lib
>> Bundle-ClassPath:.,lib/imq.jar,lib/imqjmx.jar,lib/imqxm.jar
>>
>> (where lib of course contains those jars).
>>
>> Looking into doing this without Bundle-ClassPath as well.
>>
>> Thanks Sahoo.
>>

> I meant packaging all the com.sun.messaging.jms.management.server.*
> dependencies in your bundle directly. If you configure bnd with
> something like
> Private-Package: com.sun.messaging.jms.management.server.*
> bnd will automatically pull the classes into your bundle. You don't have
> to use the Include-Resource instruction.

Hmm - that is curious.

So - if I have say 'imq.jar' (and others) available to the build - then adding the above to the Private-Package will just pull those in? I am not seeing that working correctly - but might be doing something wrong on my part.

I am also using a slightly older bnd.jar file that might be preventing it as well.

Will look into it further.

Thanks for the info.

Robert Weeks
Lead Developer - Framework and UI