users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS/JMX information in an OSGi bundle

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:59:34 +0530

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 09:43 PM, Robert Weeks wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by this - those classes - outside of the jar?
>
> For example - for this to work in my existing bundle - my bnd file contains similar to this:
>
> Include-Resource: conf=src/conf,resources=resources,lib=lib
> Bundle-ClassPath:.,lib/imq.jar,lib/imqjmx.jar,lib/imqxm.jar
>
> (where lib of course contains those jars).
>
> Looking into doing this without Bundle-ClassPath as well.
>
> Thanks Sahoo.

I meant packaging all the com.sun.messaging.jms.management.server.*
dependencies in your bundle directly. If you configure bnd with
something like
Private-Package: com.sun.messaging.jms.management.server.*
bnd will automatically pull the classes into your bundle. You don't have
to use the Include-Resource instruction.

Sahoo