users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to enable logging on com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.r

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:54:09 -0600 (CST)

[quote=tmueller]The logger name for LdapRealm is:
javax.enterprise.system.core.security Tom[/quote]

Hi Tom,

I have that set to level FINEST, but I think I'm still not seeing output to
the server.log.

For example, in the LDAPRealm.java, there's this:

<code>        if (_logger.isLoggable(Level.FINE)) {

            _logger.log(Level.FINE, "LDAP:Group search filter: " +
srcFilter);
</code>

but I don't see that output at all in the server.log.

What else in the GF Logger configuration would need to be set to get that
output?

Thanks,

Jim

--