users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 WebSocket support - cannot enable WebSockets

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:44:18 -0600 (CST)

ok. my approach was this one:

1. started the server (./asadmin start-domain)

2. enable websockets (./asadmin set ...)

3. tested with my websockets client using the weberknecht websockets

4. shut down the server (./asadmin stop-domain)

5. started the server (./asadmin start-domain)

6. enable websockets (./asadmin set ...)

7. tested again

so, are the enabled websockets stored in config persistent or had i to enable
it at every start?

or is there an extra library provided by glassfish for the client that i have
to use? I used weberknecht client websocket library, because they work on
android. Does the (possibly) glassfish-client-websocket-library support
android?

best regards

hsch

--