users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Starting a local instance with a cluster

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 23:07:16 +0100

I don't really know what the real problem is but had some interesting with
JVM on Windows 2008 lately ... especially when using cygwin to set up
ssh-nodes ... you may run into this issues as well when using Windows 2008
R2 in production ...

So what happens if you issue the following in a command window?

java -server -version

-Bernhard

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr