users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Enabeling Comet-Support in Glassfish-embedded

From: Amy Roh <amy.roh_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:34:05 -0800

Which GF embedded version are you using? The comet-support-enabled
should work the same in embedded/non-embedded scenario.

On 1/1/12 5:52 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm trying to enable Comet-Support in Glassfish-embedded. However
> whatever I
> try I always get the Comet not yet enabled error whenever I deploy my
> WAR.
> I've tried the following methods,
>
> 1) Configured domain.xml with
> <http default-virtual-server="server" max-connections="250"
> comet-support-enabled="true">
> 2) Using command runner to run the following:
>
> runner.run("set",
> "server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener.http.comet-support-enabled=true");

Does the set command complete without any errors?

CommandResult res = runner.run("set",
"server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener.http.comet-support-enabled=true");

*check* res.getOutput()

Amy