users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Start/stop webapp with Glassfish administration REST interface

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 12:59:32 -0800

If you are using GlassFish 3.1, and there is no other cluster or
instances created, you maybe seeing this bug which is release noted and
fixed in 3.1.1.
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2434/ggrvi.html#gkyys

If you want to confirm the status of the application, you can verify
that using CLI.
eg.
%asadmin list-applications --long
NAME TYPE STATUS
hello <web> enabled
Command list-applications executed successfully.

Hope this help.
Anissa.