users@glassfish.java.net

Start/stop webapp with Glassfish administration REST interface

From: Cyril DANGERVILLE <darthvader7777_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:25:00 +0100

Hello,
I am trying to disable an application via Glassfish 3.1's admin REST
interface. I am using URL:
http://localhost:4848/management/domain/applications/application/HelloWorld
where HelloWorld is the name of my webapp (I got the URL via the "Child
Resources" entry in the parent URL:
http://localhost:4848/management/domain/applications/application/).

When I changed the 'enabled' attribute to false/true, this has no effect on
the application status: when I checked via the Admin Console GUI, the
application status is unchanged. Vice versa, if I enable/disble the
application via the admin console GUI, the "enabled" attribute is unchanged
in the response from the REST interface.

Is this a known issue or am I doing this wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
CD