users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Has anyone gotten OAM integration working with GlassFish ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 05:38:11 -0600 (CST)

https://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish/How-To+Use+OAM+Security+Provider+for+JavaEE+WebApp+Authentication+with+GlassFish+2.1.1
> [1] > > which has a similar procedure, but is slightly different from the
one that I > linked above. > > a) In (3), under "Running the Application", it
says to set > "-DOBACCESS_INSTALL_DIR". The page I linked in my original post
says to set > "-DJOBACCESS_INSTALL_DIR" (notice the "J"). Is that "J" a typo
in the > Oracle page? this must be a typo. > > b) In (8), it says "set
OBACCESS_INSTALL_DIR in the commandline where you > start GlassFish", whereas
the page I linked in the original post doesn't say > that part (FYI, I *did*
add c:\program files > (x86)\NetPoint\AccessServerSDK\oblix\lib to the
Windows PATH). > > Also, BTW, if I need to do (b), what exactly do they mean
by "set > OBACCESS_INSTALL_DIR in the commandline where you start GlassFish"?
> Set it as a ENV variable. > Thanks, > > Jim > > > [1]
https://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish/How-To+Use+OAM+Security+Provider+for+JavaEE+WebApp+Authentication+with+GlassFish+2.1.1
> > -- > > [Message sent by forum member 'jimcpl'] > > View Post:
http://forums.java.net/node/882238 > >[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks.

I will try changing that JVM parameter to eliminate the "J" and also add the
OBACCESS_INSTALL_DIR to an environment variable (in Windows), but I guess
that, per the post I made, those changes may resolve the
NoClassDefFoundError, but I'm having my doubts that they'll fix the
unsatisfiedLinkError that I'm seeing?

Going back to the Subject of this thread, has anyone got this configuration
working?  Part of this effort on my part was to try to determine IF the OAM
integration would work with GlassFish with the specific configuration (Win2K3
64-bit and Java/JDK 1.6 64-bit) at all?

Thanks,

Jim

--