users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem using CXF on Glassfish 3.1.1: keep getting the Metro

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:31:24 -0600 (CST)

Hi Andreas.

What you're saying makes a lot of sense ! ;-)

Regarding the location of the config.properties file, I had edited my post
but it looks like you didn't see the edit before replying. The
config.propeties file is packaged inside a properties.jar JAR which is
declared as a library module, in the Glassfish console, when deploying the
EAR.

There is only one occurrence of class ConfigProperties; it is packaged in JAR
common.jar inside the lib directory.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sonicfab']