users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 https-listener for a cluster not working

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:08:38 -0600 (CST)

I have Glassfish 2 installed in another server with the same
cluster/instance/application deployed, I do a "openssl" on Glassfish 2, and I
got the certificate too (It is from Sun Microsystems Glassfirsh instead of
Oracle Glassfish).

I use the same browsers (both IE and FF) to connect to the application in
Glassfish2, all links work fine. I am pretty sure that the https url for
Glassfish 3 is correct. But it is still not working in Glassfish 3.

I also created another HelloWorld application to deploy in Glassfish 3, the
https doesn't work either.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'wlin']