users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish admin console login please help!

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:06:06 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,

for starters i am a newbie when it comes to glassfish.  I have installed
glassfish through netbeans and on its own but neither will let me into the
admin console.  I have read everywhere the default password is
admin/adminadmin.  It doesn't work.  Funny thing is I got in once but thats
it!  I changed the password to my own but when I restarted the server it
wouldn't accept my credentials.  I have never been so frustrated over
something that should be so simple.

Thanks,

Alan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'asmith2306']