users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ADMIN CONSOLE AUTH REALMS

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 23:24:46 -0600 (CST)

[quote=raysod]

My admin console does not have an option in the left pane for Security ->
Realms.  The only security option is under server-config.  So I cannot add
a new realm from here and I have to do it from asadmin.  Any help would be
great.

[/quote]

I am not sure what you mean here. Under server-config -> Security-> Realms ,
the tree shows  the existing realms.  On the right frame, there is the
table with the "New" button where you can click on to create the realm.  I
will attach the screenshot.  You should be able to create the realm from
there.

Anissa.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam']