users@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin port 4848 already used

Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:28:05 +0100

Hy,

I've got exactly the same problem last week.
The problem was coming from the fact that my machine has a name that is
not listed in the /etc/hosts file.
Finally, I only add for ewample :
/$hostname
ubuntu
$ cat /etc/hosts
::1 ubuntu localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6
127.0.1.1 ubuntu.ubuntu-domain ubuntu
/
And everythink work fine finally,

Regards