users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to configure JMS on multiple domains?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:29:43 -0600 (CST)

Thanks again!

In your code, did you use injection or JNDI lookup to get your connection
factory?

In my case the producer is in domain1 and the consumer is in domain2.  So, I
changed my set up so that domain1 only has a QueueConnectionFactory (with
AddressList property set to "localhost:5076" which is the domain2 JMS) and no
destinations.  On domain2, I have no factory, but a Queue destination.  My
producer class uses injection (via the @Resource annotation) to get both the
connection factory and the destination.  However, under this configuration I
get injection exceptions on the missing Queue in domain1.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sdoca']