users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 - Admin console not starting

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:41:18 -0500

For fun, try this:

1) Stop GF (asadmin stop-domain domain1)
2) Clear your browser's cache of all cookies, history, etc.
3) Start GF (asadmin start-domain domain1)
4) Try browsing to the admin console

I have seen an issue where the admin console becomes unaccessible due to a bug, which has been reported, which a work around for is cleaning out your browsers cookies (or at least the jsession id related to GF admin console session).

This may not be exactly the same issue you are seeing but give these steps a shot and see if they help.

Good luck,

-Noah