users@glassfish.java.net

Problems with setting up glassfish.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:12:07 -0600 (CST)

 Hello, im new to J2EE, been tryting to install Glassfish on Ubuntu using
tutorial from the internet. I cant change master passwoerd with :

/home/glassfish/bin/asadmin change-master-password --savemasterpassword=true

What i get is :

Enter the current master password>

Enter the new master password>

Enter the new master password again>

Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Command change-master-password failed.

I type the same password twice for the crosscheck, for sure, and the current
one is, the default, "changeit"

Ubuntu Server 10.04.2 32BIT

Glassfish 3.1

Also when I fire up the server, I cannot access the webadmin, I just get a
blank page. If I manage to try to open up webadmin while the page is starting
up, I can see that it works, it says to wait, but then after I refresh i
sitll get a blank page. That started happening after I tried to set up secure
admin with SSL, but I kinda failed, so I removed the server and unzipped the
conents of glassfish package again.

Any Ideas ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sirRedFox']