users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is this file deployment descriptor ?

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:43:17 -0500

Assuming the web module is the entry point of the application, you could
use the application.xml (or the default rule if the application.xml is
not present) to figure out the context root of the web module. And then
by looking at the web.xml of the web module, you could use the servlet
mapping to figure out the URLs to access the web components.

- Hong