users@glassfish.java.net

(no subject)

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:15:44 -0500

You don't need to change the master password in order to login to the console remotely. Just enable secure admin (the enable-secure-admin command) and set the admin password (change-admin-password command). After restarting the server, you should then be able to login from hosts other than the host that is running the DAS.

Tom