users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Injecting using osgi-cdi _at_OSGiService doesn't work with nest

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 06:21:30 +0530

That should work then. I quickly put together a test case and it works
as expected. Please check if if you have beans.xml in service2 bundle or
not. While writing the test case, I forgot to include beans.xml in
service2.jar and got an NPE as service1 was not injected.

Also, I would suggest you trying with GlassFish 3.1.1 as well. GlassFish
3.1.1 had many bug fixes over 3.1.

Sahoo