users@glassfish.java.net

What URL does Glassfish deploy web service endpoints and wsdl to?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 13:03:12 -0600 (CST)

 I have a very simple web service:

public class EventSourceService implements EventSource {

   public SubscribeResponse subscribeOp(Subscribe body) { throw new
UnsupportedOperationException("Not supported yet.");   }

 }

I build it with Maven and deploy it to glassfish.  It shows a successful
deploy and shows the webservice engine running it.  I can't find the wsdl
anywhere, however.  There is nothing in the logs about a wsdl or about my
class.

Is there a way to make Glassfish show me where it created the endpoint and
wsdl?  Tomcat shows you this, but I haven't found anything in glassfish the
shows you where your wsdl is.

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dwschulze']