users@glassfish.java.net

Where is this file deployment descriptor ?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 14:01:00 -0600 (CST)

Hello,
I am looking for the location deployment descriptor ejb-jar.xml. I wanted to
make some changes to this file.
In fact, I wanted to set a default interceptor or from the tutorials I read
found that the definition of interceptor can be done in the deployment
descriptor ejb-jar.xml. They can not be defined by annotations.
I inform you that my J2EE application using the Netbeans IDE and application
server Glassfish v3. The version of Java EE is Java EE 5.
Here are the changes to this ejb-jar.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ejb-jar xmlns = "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
         version = "3.0"
         xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:schemaLocation = "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
           http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/ejb-jar_3_0.xsd">
  <interceptors>
    <interceptor>

<interceptor-class>com.jmd.test.domaine.ejb.MesurePerfIntercepteur</interceptor-class>
    </interceptor>
  </interceptors>

  <assembly-descriptor>
    <interceptor-binding>
      <ejb-name>*</ejb-name>

<interceptor-class>com.jmd.test.domaine.ejb.MesurePerfIntercepteur</interceptor-class>
    </interceptor-binding>
  </assembly-descriptor>
</ejb-jar>

- Where is this file deployment descriptor ?
- If this file has a different name then the file called what ?
- Where exactly will be added changes to this file ?
Thank you.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'chab']