users@glassfish.java.net

Deployment error in eclipse, always need to publish twice!

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 04:51:06 -0600 (CST)

I am using 3.1.1-web of glassfish in eclipse.

I always need to deploy/publish my application to the server twice. At first
I try to publish i get following exception, then I need to stop the Server
(cannot access sites) and republish it again. Then it works.

This makes it really hard to quickly test things because autodeploy does not
work because of this error either.

cannot Deploy appName Deployment Error for module: appName: Error occurred
during deployment: Exception while loading the app :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start:
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: Unable to parse document
'bundle://124.0:1/com/sun/faces/jsf-ri-runtime.xml': DTD factory class
org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.dtd.DTDDVFactoryImpl does not extend from
DTDDVFactory.. Please see server.log for more details.

Has anyone an idea how to prevent it and make it work at first time and with
autodeploy.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'djmj']