users@glassfish.java.net

Web App development on active server

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:24:40 -0600 (CST)

I'm having issues with Glassfish server.  My intent is to set up a physical
server that will hold mutliple applications.  All of these applications will
access the same relational db.  I want to restrict each app to ssl
access.  I need advice on the best way to set up glassfish to do this.
What would be the best structure in terms of server instances, virtual
servers, etc.  If I require SSL for all apps, what would be the best way
to ensure ssl access to each app - do choose ports arbitrarily for each
listener and force a redirect that port, or can I ensure access to each app
on port 443?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'raysod']