users@glassfish.java.net

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: PhaseEvent

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:07:25 -0600 (CST)

I'm new to glassfish and am using netbeans 7.0 to build an app.  My app
thus far works fine until I add a PhaseEvent Listener(beforePhase).  The
listener is being used to redirect any non ssl connection to port 443 for
ssl(I'm trying to prevent non ssl connections to the app).  I get a 500
http status error with a servlet exception listing the root cause as:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: PhaseEvent

If I remove the phaselistener it works fine.  I'm using the the glassfish
version that comes with netbeans.  See attachments for Netbeans output and
server log.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'raysod']