users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lookup ejb (not a bundle) that deploy on the server from a b

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:39:45 +0530

Are they local EJBs or remote EJBs? I assume the latter. In that case,
just package the ejb interface classes in the client bundle and add a
DynamicImport-Package: * instruction in the client bundle. This is
required because when you look up a remote ejb, the naming lookup will
result in generation of some ejb proxy classes in the class loader of
the client bundle. Those proxy classes references glassfish
implementation specific classes which your bundle has no idea of at
development time.

Sahoo