users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Possibilities to configure JMS in Glassfish. Problem ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:56:16 -0600 (CST)

 Now, the situation has changed dramaticly.

This is the new concept:

Three step task managment.

1. Manager send something like that: "I have a job, who want to take this
job", and publish this message to "jms/discoveryTopic"

2. Workers (instance 2 and 3 in this example ) decides to answer and publish
a message to "jms/offerTopic"

3. Manager is waiting for offers and after a while chose one worker to
execute job.

Thank you Nigel for your advice, but now Manager is on the cluster, not on
server, and when I send a task via Instance1, only worker on Instance1 can
recieve a message.

Do I really need to install and configure standalone broker ?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mlevvy']