users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to configure JMS on multiple domains?

From: Gustavo Henrique Orair <gustavo.orair_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:22:08 -0200

Another additional hint, create domain2 using --portbase with and increased
value to generate all the used ports.
In my case I used --portbase 19000:
asadmin create-domain --domaindir glassfish/domains --portbase 19000 domain2

So, I have HTTP in port 19080, JMS in port 19086, Admin in port 19048 and
so on.

BR,
                               Gustavo Henrique Orair
 Mestre em Ciência da Computação - MSc in Computer Science
                                    Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
               Celular/Cell phone: 55-31-85157887