users@glassfish.java.net

[GF 3.1.2 b13] - Problem with inceptor resolution in war

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 01:05:00 -0600 (CST)

I have interceptor classes and their beans.xml registration in A.jar.  The
interceptor is used from code in B.jar and in My.class.

my.war - WEB-INF - beans.xml - glassfish-web.xml (with classloader
delegation) - classes - My.class - lib A.jar B.jar
Situation 1: beans.xml in war and B.jar do not register the interceptor. The
code in B.jar finds the interceptor, but My.class does not.  *Not fulfilled
Expectation: **My.class should find the Interceptors.*

Situation 2: beans.xml again registers the already registered interceptors of
A.jar again. Now they are also found in My.class.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'matthiasunv']