users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish embedded 3.1.1 login configuration not set

From: Bhavanishankar <bhavanishankara.sapaliga_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:53:11 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Only reason is, changing the system properties might be a bit risky
because it affects the entire JVM, affecting the application/software
that embeds GlassFish. Since you have come up with the suggestion,
please go ahead and raise a request in Issue Tracker
<http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH>. We will look into fixing it or
at least documenting it.

Thanks,

Bhavani