users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 Support

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:45:20 -0600 (CST)

Alexis,

When I said "remote support" I mean that posibility to accesss to the cluster
in remote. We don`t have any resources in Peru for Glassfish and the
customer, a Bank, also loose the trained people.

The Bank implemented this project 3 years ago and now the cluster come down
for memory full. They donĀ“t want to migrate until solve the current problem,
maybe latter they can migrate to version 3 or to weblogic.

Do you know any company that make this diagnostic in remote and solve the
problem?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lhgarciar']