users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I avoid the "reloading native library error"?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 06:52:43 -0600 (CST)

I see what you mean; however, it doesn't actually make any difference. The
first time I deploy the application, the shared library (libJSTAF.so) gets
loaded by the server. Thereafter, when I redeploy the application and run it,
I get this message:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library
/usr/local/staf/lib/libJSTAF.so already loaded in another classloader
I am sure other developers have run into this and found a solution, otherwise
there would be rather few web applications in the world. Is there any way to
tell GlassFish not to reload the library when it is already loaded? It would
seem an obvious thing to do.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']