users@glassfish.java.net

How to monitor WebService requests in Glassfish 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:54:07 -0600 (CST)

I have recently migrated to Open source GF 3.1.1. I have a cluster of 2
instances running webservices. There is a apache httpd in front of the
glassfish load-balancing between the two instances. My question is how can
I monitor the number of requests going to each instance through Glassfish
admin console ?

In Glassfish 2.1, I could do it by selecting "Web Service" node in the left
part of the screen and clicking on the "Monitor" tab and selecting a "HIGH"
level of monitoring to see the number of requests as well as the
SOAP requests. I am wondering how to do it in GF 3.1.1.

I have already tried to enable monitoring on all the components, but
I don't see any changes in the statatistics (everything is 0) even though
all the webservice requests are returning successfully.

Any Help ?

Thanks

Vineet

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vmiharia']