users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Wiki migration

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 07:34:34 +0100

Fellow GlassFish Wiki users and contributors!

wikis.sun.com is migrating to a new infrastructure (wikis.oracle.com) which is soon going live (the current wiki URL is going away later this year).
We're keeping Confluence as the wiki engine and redirects will be put in place for this to be as transparent as possible for everyone.

A couple of things that *will* changes :
- editing pages will require authentication using Oracle SSO (https://login.oracle.com/mysso/signon.jsp) instead of the now deprecated SDN account.
- attachments will need to be limited to images (png, jpeg and gif) and PDFs only. The consequence of that is that we need to retrofit the existing content. Folks needing to do something should hear directly from me (they already should have in fact).

If you face any issue, feel free to respond to this email.

thanks for your help on what (I think) is our last sun-to-oracle migration.
-Alexis