users@glassfish.java.net

memory leaks on redeploys

From: Radim Kolar <hsn_at_sendmail.cz>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 16:31:09 +0100

I tested memory leaks on redeploys with empty application made by grails
2.0. Just run: grails create-app leakdemo;grails war
applications has extensive set of libraries included - springs, groovy,
hibernate... and while monitoring glassfish via jconsole it didnt
discovered any memory leaks on redeploys even after 20x redeploy.

But using our real production application which is very similar to
included jars with exception sun SAAJ libs + springws added. it leaks
memory on redeploys. i have no war which i can share with public to
reproduce that problem.