users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Null pointer exception when attempting to deploy simple JMS application(s)

From: alter63ego <alter63ego_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

So, this might be too late and I might be using a different version.
I am using GF 3.0.1
I got the same issue.
I did not change anything in my application, but the application server was
stopped in an inconsistent state (due to disk space ran out).

The issue was resolved by removing a lock file in the following directory:
domains/<you-domain>/imq/instances/imqbroker/

My lock file was 0 KB - dont know why.
I moved it to /tmp and restarted the application and it worked fine.

Hope this helps:-)