users@glassfish.java.net

Native Library /usr/local/staf/lib/libJSTAF.so already loaded in another

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:05:59 -0600 (CST)

I have an annoying problem - I can see that this issue has been brought up by
others, but I haven't seen a good solution.

I use an API into something called STAF by including a file, JSTAF.jar in the
libraries section in NetBeans; the first time I deploy the resulting .war to
GlassFish (3.1.1), it seems to work fine, but if I make changes in the code
and re-deploy, I get the error in the subject.

I can't really imagine that developers don't do this sort of things all the
time, using external libraries and re-deploying seem to be rather fundamental
to doing development work. So I have to assume that I am not doing it the
right way - but what is the right way? I have to include the reference to
JSTAF.jar in the project in NetBeans, otherwise it won't build, so there has
to be a way to set the server side up so I avoid this problem.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']