users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish server admin page seems broken after ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:19:06 -0600 (CST)

 I've also experience similar problems to this. When I enabled security on a
CentOS 6 (64 bit) box with SELinux enabled, I get the follwoing error message
three times in the server.log:

[#|2011-11-25T14:49:21.861+0100|WARNING|glassfish3.1.1|com.sun.grizzly.config.GrizzlyServiceListener|_ThreadID=16;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|GRIZZLY0059:
PortUnification exception. java.lang.NullPointerException at
com.sun.grizzly.config.SSLConfigHolder.createSSLEngine(SSLConfigHolder.java:207)
at
com.sun.grizzly.config.HttpProtocolFinder.find(HttpProtocolFinder.java:116)
at
com.sun.grizzly.config.ConfigProtocolFinderWrapper.find(ConfigProtocolFinderWrapper.java:72)
at com.sun.grizzly.portunif.PUReadFilter.findProtocol(PUReadFilter.java:512)
at com.sun.grizzly.portunif.PUReadFilter.execute(PUReadFilter.java:188) at
com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.executeProtocolFilter(DefaultProtocolChain.java:137)
at
com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:104)
at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:90)
at com.sun.grizzly.http.HttpProtocolChain.execute(HttpProtocolChain.java:79)
at
com.sun.grizzly.ProtocolChainContextTask.doCall(ProtocolChainContextTask.java:54)
at
com.sun.grizzly.SelectionKeyContextTask.call(SelectionKeyContextTask.java:59)
at com.sun.grizzly.ContextTask.run(ContextTask.java:71) at
com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:532)
at
com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:513)
I've seen a couple of bugs registered in Jira regarding this error message,
but they seem to have been fixed half a year ago and the reports are focused
on AIX - not Linux. I have a development server which also runs CentOS 6, but
without SELinux which works without any issues. The version of JDK is
1.6.0_29 and was downloaded from Oracle site. The Glassfish server is the
open source version of Glassfish - downloaded the zip file. The server I get
this error message on have two network cards, but I cannot imagine this is an
issue. On both servers the Glassfish runs as non-privileged user.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tronda']