users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there a way to deploy only changed classes?

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_openrap.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 12:07:20 +0200

On 24 November 2011 11:29, Sigal Shaharabani <
Sigal.Shaharabani_at_teledata-networks.com> wrote:

> I always thought that's what "deploy on save" does

You are right, the debug thing is like 'deploy on save'
I usually turn that off because of the MaxPerm gen issues in earlier
Glassfish'es

But it's not quite what JRebel does.
Netbeans actually calls a redeploy to the application server.

JRebel pushes the changes using the JRebel agent as far as I can tell.
(at least how I understand it)