users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish server admin page seems broken after ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:16:03 -0600 (CST)

Yes, the domain must be running in order to enable (or disable) secure
admin.  But then you need to restart the domain after making either of those
changes for them to really take effect.

I was thinking that it might work more smoothly do leave NetBeans down until
you installed, started the domain, enabled secure admin, and restarted the
domain.  THEN start NetBeans.  Again, I'm not sure this will help, but it
might be worth a try.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']