users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Disabling applications

From: Peter Ondruška <peter.ondruska_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 08:28:25 +0100

Do you asadmin deploy --enabled=false?

"Allows users to access the application. If set to false, users will
not be able to access the
application. This option enables the application on the specified
target instance or cluster.
If you deploy to the target domain, this option is ignored, since
deploying to the domain
doesn't deploy to a specific instance or cluster. The default is true."

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:14 AM, <forums_at_java.net> wrote:
> We are using GF 3.1.1 for both our production and disaster recovery (DR)
> environments. The applications being deployed onto the DR environment cannot
> run, not even for a second. My question is, is there a way that GF can
> 'almost' deploy and app and immediately have it in a disabled state? I
> realise that apps. can be disabled or undeployed AFTER being completely
> deployed, but is what l am asking possible?
>
> Thank you.
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'jnegem']

Peter