users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS/Glassfish - MDB Not Consuming Queue Messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:02:35 -0600 (CST)

Some additional info that may (or may not) be useful.

When I view the JMS Physical Destination Statistics for the queue in the GF
admin console, it shows:

Number of Producers 0 Number of Consumers 1
I am guessing that the servlet that produces the messages for this queue is
not listed in the number of producers count because there's no annotation or
other config to indicate to GF that it is one.  However, the MDB does have
an annotation, so it is included in the number of consumers count.  This
would indicate that there's an issue with the servlet producing the
message.  However, I cannot find anything in any logs (app, server.log or
imqbroker/log/log.txt) that indicates an error.

Is there a way to view the messages in the queue (either via the admin
console or CLI)?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sdoca']