users@glassfish.java.net

Re: LDAP Nested Groups

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:50:26 +0100

Looking at the code of 'LDAPRealm.java' it does not seem that it will be
capable handling nested groups ...(as this would be some recursive process
- check if the member of a group is itself a [dynamic] group).

-Bernhard

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Kumar Jayanti <v.b.kumar.jayanti_at_oracle.com

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
- Painstaking Minds -