users@glassfish.java.net

server IP address change causes glassfish errors

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 15:19:49 -0600 (CST)

total n00b here, so hopefully everybody can bear with me and pick on me later
(or now is fine).

i'm the SysAdmin for my company and the Java developer that built a few
internal tools is long gone. This tool uses DoubleClick APIs to send and
receive data. I recently had to change the IP addresses of the entire
network, including the internal tools that this guy built. Upon changing the
IP address of the server, I noticed that Glassfish server is erroring out
while trying to locate something. Hopefully the log below can shed some light
on my problem.

What I think may be the problem is that the glassfish server was built on
domain1 while the IP addresses and the network is now on domain2. Is there a
way to change that? Would that be the issue or am I being more n00b-like?

Thanks all.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'joeyjoe021']