users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish load balancer configuration

From: Paul Davies <paul.m.davies_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:56:35 -0800

Hi,

The Quick Start Guide for Oracle GlassFish Server contains a fully
worked example for deploying an application to a two-node cluster
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2432/gkybx.html#scrolltoc>.
This example relies on the load-balancer plug in, which is available
only to users of Oracle GlassFish Server, not the open-source edition.

Configuration Roadmap for High Availability of GlassFish Server
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2419/abfca.html#scrolltoc>
in Oracle GlassFish Server 3.1 Deployment Planning Guide lists the major
tasks for configuring GlassFish Server for high availability and
provides cross-references to detailed instructions for performing each task.

Regards,
-Paul Davies