users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1 http session

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:14:00 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

Same here. I have deployed my application build in Struts2. I have used the
--availabilityenabled=true and --asyncreplication=false options in the deploy
sub-command over a 2 instance cluster spanning two separate physical hosts.
I observe these two logs quite often

WARNING | LoadRequestCommand timed out while waiting for result
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

and

WARNING|glassfish3.1|org.shoal.ha.cache.command.save|_ThreadID=28;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|SaveCommand
Sending SIMPLE_ACK|#]

I have fronted the cluster with an Apache mod_jk LB. The application seems to
work very slow or sometimes does'nt even get accessed (i.e. the home page of
the web app does not render but it seems to be loading). Any help will be
highly appreciated

Regards

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tushuu']