users@glassfish.java.net

Autodeploy Skipping war directory "its status file exists and the timestamps

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 04:30:39 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Jasperserver to autodeploy, I had it working by placing the
jasperserver.war directory in the Autodeploy directory and just let Glassfish
do its thing.

That was all okay until I wanted to reload the deployment of jasperserver
after changing a .xml config file.

How do you go about doing this when the application has been autodeployed in
Glassfish 3.1 ?

I tried clicking the 'Reload' next to the application in admin
glassfish:4848, but this just stopped the application & on reboot it produced
the following error in the server.log file and wouldnt re-deploy the
application.

"Skipping
/usr/local/glassfish3.1/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/jasperserver.war
its status file exists and the timestamps on the status file and the
autodeployed file match"

It seems to be well and truely stuffed!

Any help appreciated..

--