users@glassfish.java.net

Re: memory leaks on redeploys

From: Radim Kolar <hsn_at_sendmail.cz>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 14:16:34 +0100

> Can you also indicate the version of Glassfish you are using ?
> Glassfish 3.1.1 has lots of improvement in this regard.
yes. i use this. But this issue is low priority for me because
restarting app server is easier than looking at heap dumps. I am
currently researching why glassfish returns invalid page length during
stress test.

Complete requests: 50000
Failed requests: 48117
    (Connect: 0, Receive: 0, Length: 48117, Exceptions: 0)

Pages seems to be captured over network fine with tcpdump. Probably
glassfish is closing output connection too early before content is sent.